Creating a new business? Let us help you get started.
When you start a new business you’re usually too busy stressing about marketing, sales, staff, procedures, essential service contracts, furniture, and how you will find your first customers. Legal issues tend to take a back seat, especially those ones that are of no immediate concern.
At McClure Law, we can advise and assist you through the entire purchase from negotiations through to due diligence, he establishment and effective maintenance of companies, trusts and a whole range of business structures.
The type of legal structure you choose is crucial for its success, and must be appropriate for your management style, risk management goals, plans for growth, tax exposure, and succession planning.
Things to consider when establishing your business include:
- Completing required business searches
- Franchise advice
- Registering your business
- Preparing relevant documents
- Obtaining required licenses
- Negotiating with your financial institutions and insurers
- Advising on proper trading conditions to offer your customers and suppliers
- Advising on contracts for your business assets
- Ensuring compliance with the Personal Properties Security Act 2009 (Cth)
Whether you’re a landlord or a tenant, McClure Law can help gain a position of greater strength with more advantageous conditions by negotiating a lease for tenants and terms for building owners.