Conduct your conveyancing with the security of a law firm
McClure Law is here to help you buy and sell your home or business. We offer certainty and peace of mind when you decide to buy or sell a property and take great care in providing a premium level of service.
We offer advice on real estate contracts before you sign, can negotiate on your behalf and draft special conditions, and if you have found a property, we can take care of all the contractual arrangements once the papers have been signed.
Hidden costs to consider when engaging conveyancing services include:
- Bank cheque fees
- Agency fees
- Photocopying, faxing or telephone call charges
- Government department enquiries
Along with providing quality services, McClure Law’s fees are completely transparent and there are no hidden costs.
If you are buying or selling property, contact us before signing any documentation. We can provide you advice on Vendor's Statements (Section 32) and Contract of Sale.
WHY MCCLURE LAW? (CONVEYANCING PLUS LAWYER)
McClure Law is different. McClure Law provide conveyancing and legal services in one go. McClure Law are ready to step in, if and when you need a lawyer to sort out a problem.
McClure Law understand that buying and selling property can be both exciting and stressful. The friendly and experienced team at McClure Law will give you prompt, affordable service at an exceptional high quality to you and your family. You will have the secure backing of a quality law firm who are ready and willing to advocate on your behalf.
McClure Law stay up to date with the constantly changing laws and regulations, and are able to provide you with advice specific to your circumstances, such as:
- The right business structures to hold and manage your new house, and
- How your sale might impact on divorce proceedings.
McClure Law can fight on your behalf whether you are buying or selling your home, an investment property, building a house, remortgaging, or when you simply want some contract advice. You will know where you stand, and know your legal rights and options with McClure Law.
McClure Law can assist with the following transactions:
- Buying and selling off the plan
- Purchasing through self-managed super funds
- Private property transactions
- Transfer of ownership
- Application by Surviving Proprietor/Application by Legal Personal Representative
- Application for Lost Title
- Property and/ or building disputes
- Caveats, covenants, and easements,
- Land development and subdivision
Are you ready to buy or sell?