Need assistance for day to day running of your business?
McClure Law can provide assistance for businesses, companies, franchises and partnerships.
These days it's rarely a wise idea to conduct business with just a smile and a handshake. It's almost imperative to review every contract you use in your business; both with your customers, as well as suppliers—or draw up suitable contracts if none are in place.
Business legal services for the day-to-day running of your business includes:
- Advice on agreements
- Resolve disputes and manage relationships
- Ensure compliance with your obligations
- Protect your intellectual property
- Subletting or transferring your lease
- Help plan for the future – exit plans
- Manage your employment relationships
- Assist with commercial debt recovery
A properly drafted agreement can save you thousands of dollars in disputes in the future. We can help resolve your disputes with your partners, and suppliers or customers.
We have great practical experience in avoiding lengthy court proceedings and allowing our clients to take greater control of the outcome.
We can provide sound advice and support on all aspects of employment relationship matters in order to promptly resolve your matter.
The McClure Law team are dedicated to preventing problems from arising by drafting employment agreements and documentation which can cover:
- Key employment legislation
- Leave entitlements
- Grievance procedures
- Intellectual property protection
- Redundancy clauses