Protect yourself and your family with McClure Law.
The breakdown of a relationship can be one of the most distressing and challenging times in a person’s life and knowing how to handle the legal side of things can be a minefield.
We have a unique understanding of the emotional, practical, and financial challenges of separation, and we appreciate and accommodate a broad and diverse range of personalities and situations and focus on getting the best outcome for you and your family.
At McClure Law our team is dedicated to providing you with the most up to date support so you can forge through your family law matter and resolve your case in a timely fashion, whether you’re starting, or ending a relationship.
* applications for divorce
* pre-nuptial agreements
* de facto and same sex agreements
* parenting arrangements
* breakdown of domestic relationships, including same sex relationships
We assist with children’s welfare matters including:
* disputes over the time that each parent spends with children
* disputes over parenting welfare, including family violence allegations
* paternity disputes
* grandparents and extended family
* child abduction and the Hague Convention
We also assist with financial matters including:
* property settlements
* spousal maintenance
* child support
* injunctions and restraining orders
* asset protection
* tax and other implications of property settlements
* treatment of superannuation