We care about your privacy. Privacy matters.
Your information is secured and managed in accordance with all applicable Privacy laws and regulations.
If you have any concerns or queries regarding your privacy please contact us.
Terms and conditions of use for all
1. You may print off one copy only of any individual page for your own personal use. This includes making copies solely for the purpose of storing the same into a cache memory or copies made when the file is downloaded, as long as you do not do any of the things detailed under "What you are not allowed to do".
2. Website information is not intended to be, nor should it be relied on as a substitute for properly considered legal advice tailored to your individual situation and requirements. Information is provided for general information only.
Establishment of a relationship
3. Transmission or receipt of any information from our Website does not create a Lawyer-client relationship, and you should not act or rely upon any information appearing on our Website or any third party linked page without seeking the advice of a Lawyer.
4. Sending an Email or Contact Enquiry to McClure Law does not create a Lawyer-Client relationship, and no such relationship will be formed unless there is an expressed agreement between McClure Law and yourself.
Quality of Information
5. Whilst McClure Law makes every effort to ensure the validity and high quality of information and Content available on the Website, you are aware that laws, regulations and rules are constantly changing and laws, regulations and rules generally apply to individual facts and circumstances.
6. The Content appearing on the Website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, up-to-date, or applicable to your individual facts and circumstances.
Restrictions on Use of Content
7. You may access the Website and print a copy of the Content as a record of your visit.
8. All other use of the Website and its Content, including modification, publication, transmission, creation of derivative works, incorporation into another Website or reproducing the Website or the Content (whether by linking, framing or any other method) is not permitted without our prior express written consent.
9. You understand and agree that you will not attempt to gain any unauthorised access to any Content that may be available from this Website.
10. You are not permitted to use this Website or its Content for any unlawful purpose.
Ownership, Copyrights and Trademarks
11. This Website consists of Content and Tools. All copyright and other moral, ownership and intellectual property rights capable of subsisting in the Content, Tools or derivatives of it from time to time is either owned exclusively or equitably by, or is licensed to McClure Law or Shane McClure.
12. You acknowledge our ownership and rights to the Content. Save as provided elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, you must not cut, copy, impersonate, mimic, mirror, modify, manipulate, transmit, perform, publish, display license or create derivative works from Content accessed and available through this Website, or otherwise exploit our Content for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without our express written consent.
13. Where copying or transmission is expressly permitted, you must not display any author attribution or copyright notice.
14. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Website without our express written consent. You may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of our Website without our express written consent.
15. This Website also contains certain Tools. The Tools may not be copied or reproduced in any format (save as provided elsewhere in this Agreement), or used in connection with any product or service without McClure Law’s consent or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the public, disparages or discredits McClure Law or a subsidiary.
16. All other trademarks not owned by McClure Law or Shane McClure or its affiliates that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by McClure Law or its affiliates.
17. Access to this site does not imply any grant of rights to use any Tool or Content, and no licenses or right to use are granted by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in respect of any copyrights, patents, trademarks, or service marks in relation to this Website, its Tools or Content.
18. We use web analytics cookies in a responsible manner to help our visitors. They are used to collect statistics about site usage, such as when you last visited our site, how often you visit our site, and your actions when visiting our site. This information is then used to improve the user experience on our Website. These web analytics cookies contain randomly generated IDs used to recognise you and your browser when you click on a page.
What you are not allowed to do
20. You are not allowed to copy any Content or Tools from this Website for any commercial purpose, except as authorised by McClure Law.
21. You are not allowed to remove any Content or Tools or any other intellectual property notices or watermark contained in the original Content or Tools or from any Content or Tools copied or printed from our Website.
22. You are not allowed to use our Website for any activities that breach any laws, infringe any other parties rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes published by any relevant authority.
23. You are not allowed to use the Website in any way that interferes with our systems, other users or harasses, menaces or harms anyone. You will indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of, or in any way connected with, use of the site by you or any other person, irrespective of whether that person uses any login information individual to you or not.
24. You are not allowed to use our Website to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
25. Whilst McClure Law takes care in selecting external linked Websites and external linked html tags, it is your responsibility to make your own decisions concerning the correctness and accuracy of the information contained in these external linked Websites or external linked html tags.
26. McClure Law routinely links to external, third party Websites. By providing links to other Websites, McClure Law does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products and/or services available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to McClure Law.
27. McClure Law does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
28. You assume complete responsibility and risk in your use of any external sites. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
29. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, and the parties, submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state. Although, McClure Law retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your state or country of residence or any other relevant country or state.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions
30. If you fail to abide by these Terms and Conditions, thereby unlawfully applying McClure Law’s Visionary Thinking, you may be sent an e-mail which informs you of your suspected breach, and asks you to remedy that suspected breach within a reasonable time.
31. Without prejudice to our other rights, if you breach these Terms and Conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms and Conditions in any way, we may also:
temporarily suspend your access to the Website;
permanently prohibit you from accessing the Website;
block computers using your IP address from accessing the Website;
contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the Website; and/or
bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
32. We may at any time change or modify all or any part of these Terms and Conditions. By accessing our Website you are accepting that you are bound by the Terms and Conditions and disclaimer current at that time, so you should check our Terms and Conditions each time you visit our Website.
33. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
34. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.
35. We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
37. If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Exclusion of Third Parties
38. These Terms and Conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these Terms and Conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
40. Our Website may contain references to services or programs that are not yet available in your jurisdiction. Such references are not intended to announce such services or programs in your jurisdiction.
41. McClure Law makes no representation that access to it’s Website is permitted under the laws of States other than Victoria, and access to our Website is prohibited anywhere where such access would violate local law.
42. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws governing your access to our Website.
a. “Content” includes images, texts, information, formats and styles of presentation, software (including HTML code) and material analogous to it.
c. “Tools” includes certain trademarks (whether granted or applied for), graphics, images, photographs, logos, service names, mottos, tag-lines, slogans, and catch-phrases.
d. “Website” includes (whether cloaked or not) the domain name of http://www.mcclurelaw.com.au and all legally related domains, sub-domains related to McClure Law, and McClure Law content on domain name servers or website hosts, social-media pages representing McClure Law, and Domain Names under ownership of McClure Law or Shane McClure.
If you have any concerns about Content or Tools which appear on our site, please contact McClure Law.
Thank you for visiting our Website, and please enjoy your visit.